KB Financial experts have a long history of delivering retirement plan services to companies and their employees and can help navigate the complexities of corporate sponsored retirement plans. We have been advising clients on corporate sponsored investment plans since 1983. Since then, the KB Financial team has developed a depth of experience, expertise and knowledge that we believe very few firms can equal. Today, we follow a comprehensive and effective approach that is distinguished by three fundamental qualities:
We establish relationships with a variety of leading providers across the retirement plan provider marketplace. Instead of being limited to a small portfolio of products or platforms, our clients can benefit by choosing the provider that best meets their needs from a diverse lineup including many of the industry’s most prominent brands. We work with leading retirement plan providers including Fidelity, Charles Schwab, ING, Great West, John Hancock and Nationwide.
As an independent Member Firm of M Financial Group, we are supported by the resources and expertise that one would expect from a firm with thousands of plans and billions of dollars of assets under management. With access to the intellectual capital of more than 135 M Member Firms around the country, we have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the leading minds in the industry and share this insight with the clients and advisors we serve.
To complement our highly personalized process, knowledge and experience, KB Financial also offers our clients:
- Comprehensive plan design and implementation services developed through years of hands-on experience
- Sophisticated alternatives, including 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary services, defined benefit carve outs; cash balance plans and many other customizable retirement plan features
- Objective proprietary research provided by our in-house investment group with extensive asset allocation, mutual fund and investment management experience
- Third-party research to help with plan menu selection and monitoring
- A customer service model that gives plan participants access to Certified Financial Planners
Our combination of a highly personalized process, in-house knowledge and independence allows us to deliver effective retirement plan services for plans with $5 million to $500 million in assets. We can also offer meaningful advice to start up plans with a contribution rate of $500,000 per year or more.